We will again be running our popular Festival this year to raise finds in support of our Appeal150 to raise much needed funds to repair, renovate and redecorate your village church
A church full of trees beautifully and lovingly decorated by individuals, organisations and local companies for all to enjoy and admission is free throughout the weekend.
Each day there will be refreshments available and various events Including
- A 'Candlelit Christmas Medley' with the St Clement's Singers and David Johnson starting at 7.30pm as well as refreshments in the interval: tea, coffee, and for those wanting something stronger - mulled wine.
- An all-age service at 10 am on Sunday morning
- An informal 'Carols Round the Trees' which will be a mixture of well known carols, seasonal readings and poetry for all to join in at 4.30 pm on the Sunday evening with the St Helen's Singers.
- On Saturday morning: music from Mrs Englefied's recorder group and in teh afternoon from St Edmund's handbell ringers
- Lots of information about the links between Christmas and trees
- A competition for children
- An invitation for our visitors to vote for the best dressed tree. There will be a prize for the winning tree
- lots of lovely refreshments: tea, coffee,squash and of course cakes
Opening times are as follows:
- Friday: 1.30 - 6pm
- Saturday 10am to 6pm
- Sunday 11am to 6pm
This is a real community occasion, suitable for all ages,.
Not sent in your sponsorship yet? if so, please download and print out our application form (which tells you all about what is involved and what to do) and send it to us.