Sponsoring a tree and decorating it
We will provide…
- a three to four foot Christmas tree for each person/group/organisation wanting to take part, planted in its own pot
- an electrical socket…
- a table for the tree…
- a label for your tree, giving the name of your organisation, your theme, and a logo if you have one.
- a check of any lights to ensure safety.
- choose a theme. This could be something that connects with the Christmas season or the Christmas story, or something else, for example reflecting your business or the activity of your organisation.
- provide decorations and lights appropriate to your chosen theme and decorate the tree. We would love to see some hand- made decorations but this isn’t compulsory.
If you just wish to sponsor a tree, we will endeavour to match you up with someone just wanting to decorate a tree. If you wish to decorate a tree, then you should supply the decorations, lights and theme.
The trees will need to be decorated on Thursday December 10th between 9.30 am and 8pm by arrangement (please let us know when you wish to do this). We will have the church open and someone in attendance to help.
If you would like your business, family, school or organisation to take part by decorating a tree, please fill in the form below.